AWS Well-Architected Review
We are very happy to have accomplished the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program. The certificate recognizes that CloudExperts offers a deep expertise to help customers with their cloud optimization. As an AWS Well-Architected Partner we are able to review our customers state of workloads and use AWS architectural best practices which can help our customers find opportunities for significant cost savings, improved application performance, and reduced security risks.
This approach helps cloud architects build and operate secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure for applications. Based on five pillars — operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization — AWS Well-Architected provides a consistent way to evaluate architectures and implement designs that can scale over time. AWS Well-Architected Partners have in-depth training on the AWS Well-Architected Framework and can help implement best practices, measure the state of workloads, and recommend improvements.
How do customers benefit by using a Well-Architected Partner
- Accelerate innovation, adopt new technologies and architectures, reduce costs and business risks.
- Customers receive access to expert resources to then balance skill and expertise gaps
- Improve your expertise through AWS and CloudExperts guidelines, applying the latest standards to your business systems.
- Ability of understanding risk and opportunities to improve workloads
- Customers receive training and enable the team on best-practices
- Customers receive funding to balance the cost of improvements
- Get up to 5,000 USD in support from AWS (for businesses that perform AWS funding reviews and requirements).
Why customers want to integrate into their business
- Receive valuable insights about security
- Allocate and reduce costs
- Improve reliability of your application
- Test, measure and boost performance
- Lower the effort for operation and maintenance
AWS Well-Architected Funding Program: Requirements
The AWS Well-Architected Funding Program allows us to fund our customers with a 5000$ Service Credit Voucher once per workload. To be able to receive the credit voucher there are following requirements:
- Workload needs to be productive
- Review and remediation need to be done by an AWS Well-Architected Partner
- A minimum of 45% High-Risk-Issues (HRIs) needs to be resolved
- Customer needs to complete the survey